Thursday, October 13, 2011

[Review] Make Up For Ever: Mat Velvet+ Liquid Foundation



This baby here is my all time FAVOURITE liquid foundation! Lets see what it has to offer:

Source: www.makeupforever.com

Well, I've always thought that liquid foundations has this very 'fake' finish and it is too heavy for my liking. I wasn't a fan of them until I discover MUFE Mat Velvet+. I've been having this for about a year now and I have many good things to say about it:

The Pros
  1. I love the packaging *Check out the picture below and you'll know what I mean*
  2. I like the smell of it!
  3. It is everything it claims to be:
  • Long Lasting: I've worn it for the whole day and I don't need any touch-ups!
  • Oil free and smooth!
  • Evens out complexion: I have uneven skin tone, hence I can judge this!
  • Water Resistant: Even if it rains, your face wont look like a melting painting canvas! But that doesn't mean you can wear this to swim and still look perfect right after =.=
  • Good coverage: Just a small drop is enough to achieve a natural finish; If you want a perfect matte look, just layer it.
  • Natural and Matte Look: It gives a shine-free, non-cakey finish and DOESN'T look like you're wearing a mask!
It has a sleek packaging! And it's plastic!

Love the opening! Makes it easier to control the amount you want when you're squeezing the tube.

This is the amount you need for a natural finish!

Blends in well!

I wear only the liquid foundation. No concealer, no blush, no powder.

The Cons
  1. Because it is water resistant, you need wash your face thoroughly!
  2. It is quite pricey but worth the price! And it can last you quite some time.
Conclusion is.....
[APPROVED!! BUY BUY BUY!]

Price: MYR125
Shade that I'm using: #20 - Ivory

Cheers,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment