Thursday, October 27, 2011

OPI: Tickle my France-y

****Apologies to all my OPI babies****

I've been using China Glazes lately, so much that I almost forgotten about all my OPIs. As I was looking through my stash of nail polishes, thinking which colour should I wear, this pretty little baby here was screaming for my attention.


Tickle My France-y is from the La Collection De France for Fall 2008. Though it has been 3 years since its debut, it is still the favourite of many people, including myself.

I would describe TMF as a dusty rose colour: nudish-pinkish-mauve. I find this colour very sweet, elegant, feminine and romantic. It is definitely not the average nude colour you see everyday. There is just something very special about it.

This colour is also work appropriate, feel free to wear this to work everyday or to attend job interviews. It gives you a put together, polished look.

The only complaint I have is that the formula is kinda watery. Hence, you need about 3-4coats to get it opaque. BUT I love it so much that I stick with that issue.



OPI Tickle My France-y under different lightings


Love,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment