Friday, November 4, 2011

[FOOD] Sichuan House

*****This place is only for people with high tolerance for spicy food!*****

I'm a big fan of spicy food and been wanting to try this place for the longest time ever! Finally decided to pay a visit last week.

Eggplant

Fish

Beef Skewers

Price : Reasonable (plus minus 15bucks per person)
Food : Awesome Awesome Awesome (x10000 if you love spicy food as much as I do)
Environment : Normal, like most of the other Chinese restaurants in Melbourne
Service : Normal
Portion : Just nice

I've only tried the three dishes shown above, I'd have to say that they were all yummilicious! Spicyness is just a plus point for me, their food are also very flavourful, creating a perfect balance!

I'm definitely going to be one of their many return customers! There's so many things I wanted to try while browsing through their menu, especially the Spicy Crabs! slurrrpppsss...

Love,
Charlotte the Glutton

P/S: Sorry, I can't really remember the name of the dishes this time. :(

0 doddles:

Post a Comment