Thursday, October 6, 2011

[Haul] Sigma Beauty

Received my parcel from Sigma Beauty just yesterday, was super duper excited! I literally hugged the parcel with love and smiled while skipping my way back from the post office to my apartment. :D


These pretty stuff was sitting nicely inside the box:

  • 12 Brush Kit in Make Me Blush: Coral
  • Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki in F84
  • Dry n' Shape
  • Eye Shadow Palette in Bare
  • Mini Palette - I got this for FREE!
I've been wanting to purchase their brushes for the longest time ever!! It is like a dream come true to finally get to own them!

This is my first shopping experience with Sigma Beauty. Well, I would say that the customer service is good as they reply to my email enquiries almost immediately. Given the good quality of their products, it is safe to say that the prices are fairly reasonable. Besides that, it is quite easy to find their 10% discount code online, just google and you'll get it! and they do ship internationally, BUT! *there is always a but!* the shipping fee is a bitch. *here comes the ranting* They offer 2 types of shipping: the USPS First Class International Shipping and the USPS Express International Shipping. The first class shipping is plus minus 1/3 of the total purchase, and the express one is obviously much more expensive. If the purchase is less than a certain weight limit (in my case 4 items), you have the option to choose either one, however if it is more than that limit, you can only ship through the USPS Express International. So for example, if your total purchase adds up to 200bucks, you'll be paying approximately 67bucks EXTRA for the shipping! *pfft* This is the main reason why I've waited so long to actually buy them! Like any other marketing strategies used by other companies, the shipping fees will start to increase at a slower rate at a certain point, giving the twisted psychological idea that 'it is worthy to buy more', but seriously who will splurge that much at one go (I'm talking about hundreds of USD here)? So, my advice is to combine the purchase with your friends, the more the better!

You might wonder, what made me finally decided to get them.
  1. really really really really wanted it for a very very very very long time. It's been about a year since I know of these brushes and been craving for them ever since! Believe it or not, I've been browsing their website for at least 3 times a week!
  2. I've finally got permission to buy them! :) though I am feeling kinda guilty now after all that rantings about the shipping fees
Guilts aside, I am still very happy that I've received these babies! Will prolly do a review on them soon. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Charlotte

P/S: I receive my parcel 3 business days after placing my order. Not too bad for international shipping, but then again, I would expect it to be this fast after having to pay that much on shipping! So, I wouldn't consider this to be a plus point.

0 doddles:

Post a Comment