Friday, October 14, 2011

China Glaze: Second-Hand Silk

Second-Hand Silk is from the ImMaterial Gurl Collection back in 2008. It's a pink with a purplish hint to it. Many thinks that this is a 'Barbie' pink, I can see why. Its the kinda pink that Barbie will have on her lips. But at the same time, a 'Barbie' pink to me is supposed to be a brighter darker pink as it is the pink shade that most of her clothings are.


Second-Hand Silk under different lightings

The application is a bit of a problem as it is quite streaky but it will turned out perfectly even and opaque after three coats. The formula is quite watery, hence it has to be applied carefully, otherwise you're going to get a lot of your cuticle dragged.

Putting those aside, this color is really pretty. It is soft and girly, which I like! I can see myself reaching for it quite often! :)

Love,
Charlotte

1 comment: