Monday, October 24, 2011

[Review] Giorgio Armani: Eyes to Kill Mascara

To be honest, I bought this mascara without thinking twice, bought it for the sake of releasing some stress accumulated from my studies and what not.

*I have this issue whenever I'm stress, after buying something or spending some money, it'll make me feel much better*

SO, I wanted to get Eyes to Kill Waterproof Mascara (silver packaging) at first, but unfortunately, they only have it in brown and not black. The sales lady convinced me that the Eyes to Kill Mascara (metallic black packaging) will not smudge as it is water resistant. I'm quite skeptical when it comes to water resistant mascara since I have combination skin, I've tried quite a few of those and some still gives me panda eyes @.@ In the end, I still decided to give this a try.

Enough of blabbering, back to reviewing...

BEFORE applying the mascara
I have average lashes, wouldn't call it short, but it wouldn't show up much when you see it from the front.



AFTER applying the mascara
You can definitely see a difference.
Especially from the front view, it makes my lashes look fuller and longer!



The Pros
  1. Love the packaging: sleek and gorgeous. The metallic black color makes it stands out among the boring black packaging mascaras :)
    1. The bristles are able to reach out to each of your lashes, giving you defined looking lashes.

    2. It doesn't clump!
    3. After wearing it for a good old 10 hours (approximately), it really didn't smudge at all!
    4. Thumbs up for length and volume.
    The Cons
    1. The product is heavier compared to the normal mascaras, but it really doesn't bother me much.
    2. It is expensive. URGH! !@#$#%#$^@#?!
    Conclusion is....
    [APPROVED!!]

    I wouldn't say it is a MUST BUY, since the price of this is really a big issue here. But if you like to try new stuff, this baby here is definitely worth the try!

    Where to buy?
    Any GA cosmetics counter.
    Malaysia: KLCC, Pavillion, Parkson etc
    Aussie: David Jones, MYER

    Price: AUD55 from David Jones (I think you can get it much cheaper online or Malaysia, like I've said, I bought without thinking twice! dammit!)

    Love,
    Charlotte

    P/S: sorry for that untrimmed eyebrows, been kinda lazy lately! :P and close-up-eye-pictures really does look kinda scary -__-"

    0 doddles:

    Post a Comment