Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Simple Beginning

Welcome to moi blog! The thought of blogging has been pondering inside my head for quite some time, but was always getting discouraged by random made up excuses, such as not being able to update it frequently, lazy, not really familiar with all these html stuff *not even sure if that is related to blogging ;P*... et cetera et cetera.....

So what made me finally decided to do this (blogging)? Well, figured that this will be the place where I share my experiences, ideas and thoughts; where I rant; where I just feel like scribbling and there is no paper and pen to be found.. OH! and also for my family and friends to know what I am up to currently <3

Just a simple introduction of myself, I am a person who:
  • loves shopping
  • drools over yummilicious food
  • thinks about travelling all the time, but rarely have the time to do so
  • enjoys watching movies/ dramas/ tv series - comedy and romance are my favourite genre
  • cannot resist girly-cutish-pinkish stuff
As such, do expect blog posts that are related to the above to be posted. I am more than happy if you enjoy reading this blog; if not, feel free to click the little "X" button at the top right corner of your screen :)

Cheers,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment