Monday, October 10, 2011

[Review] Clarisonic Plus: Sonic Skin Cleansing System

Clarisonic is a brand that uses Sonic Skincare System to cleanse the skin. Below are fractions of info shown on their website:



You can know more about the sonic technology and how it works its magic here!

Clarisonic also claims that Sonic Cleansing is able to:
There are 3 types of Clarisonic, namely Mia, Classic and Plus. However, my reviews are only applicable as far as Clarisonic Plus is concerned, since that is what I'm having right now.

Clarisonic Plus have 3 different speeds for the face and if you're going to use it for your body, there is a body mode available.

The kit comes with:
  1. Cordless Clarisonic Plus
  2. Charging Cradle
  3. Sensitive Brush Head
  4. Body Brush Head
  5. 1oz. trial sizes of Refreshing Gel Cleanser, Gentle Hydro Cleanser and Nourishing Care Cleanser
  6. 2oz. trial size Refining Skin Polish
I use my Clarisonic during the days when I have make up on (which is plus minus 5days/week) and I use it after removing my make up. The cleansing process takes only 1 minute/usage (this was the duration that the sales assistant in Sephora suggested) to complete. After using it for a good old 6 months:

The Pros
  • It really does cleanse my skin thoroughly.
  • Less acne problems for me.
  • It leaves my skin feeling smooth.
  • It is waterproof! Hence, you can use it even while bathing!
  • Time saving! 1 minute is all you need to get a squeaky clean face!
  • No irritations for me.
  • Can be used for both body and face! There's no need to spend extra for body scrubs!
The Cons
  • It doesn't reduce the appearance of my pore size.
  • This baby here is not cheap, hence it might be a major concern for most people who are interested.
  • The brush head must be changed every 3-5months depending on how often you use it, which means this is not a one-off spending.
Conclusion is, this is a great investment!
[APPROVED!]
Where to get it?
To my Malaysian readers, we're lucky that we finally have Sephora in town! I've got mine from Sephora for MYR849. Don't think you can find it anywhere else in Malaysia. To my Australian readers, you can get this from David Jones and MYER. But not sure on how much they are selling though. Another alternative will be getting it online.

xoxo,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment