Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Not-So-New Obsession: Nail Polishes


Nail Polishes! I've been obsessed with them since forever! I couldn't even remember when was my first nail polish experience. But I do remember, when I was in primary school, whenever I'm in a drugstore, I'll play with the testers on shelves, trying them on my pinky since I never get to apply them on each of my fingers. Back then, I really thought it looked pretty that way and wouldn't bear to remove it. Haha, things you do when you were a kid. Funny memories.

I started buying nail polishes during high school but they were all cheapo brands that cost like MYR 3-4 each? I can't remember. As time passes, there is this new line of business: salons that offer manicure/pedicure services. As a teenage girl, I know I have to try them and that was how I know of the brand OPI, along with its wide range of colors. Since then, I've been spending on OPIs.

Recently, I've been exploring other brands of nail lacquers, such as Butter London and China Glaze. Butter London obtained its great reviews for its new concept of natural nail care. It is 3free: free of formal formaldehyde, toluene and DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate) which are bad for our nails. On the other hand, China Glaze is said to be as good as OPI quality wise. That is why this happened:

TADAAAAAHH!!
(Left to Right): Re-Fresh Mint, Oxygen, Second-Hand Silk, Below Deck, Cowgirl Up
Purchased from Crush Cosmetics

I've lost count on how many nail polishes I have now and I'm not anywhere near to 'enough'! What makes it worse is that I don't really have color preferences when it comes to nail polishes. Is this a good or a bad thing?

Might consider doing NOTD (Nail of the Day) posts whenever I have a new color on my nails. I figured it will be a little fun addition to my blog. :)

Love,
Charlotte


0 doddles:

Post a Comment