Friday, October 21, 2011

[FOOD] Max Brenner

Yours truly here have sweet TEETH! :D I've heard so many great things about this place called Max Brenner. Everyone said that it's a MUST-GO-PLACE especially when you're a chocolate lover! and I couldn't agree more on that..

Belgian Waffle with Vanilla Ice Cream

Chocolate Dip

Chocolate with Crunchy Waffle Balls

American Marshmallow Chocolate

And that is how you hold a hugmug! It's a bliss to hold it in your hand especially during winter!
That's my sister, Alyna btw! I hope she doesn't mind me putting her face up on my blog. *teehee*

Belgian Waffles and Chocolate Dips are my all-time favourites! I'm more of a coffee person than a chocolate person, but during winter it does feels nice to hug your hands around that hugmug :D

If you were wondering about the price and other varieties of dessert they offer, do check out their menu here!

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar
300 La Trobe Street, Shop OE5,
Menzies Alley, Melbourne Central Shopping Centre,
Melbourne Vic 3000
(03) 9662 4442 ·

210 Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
(03) 9663 6000 ·

Cheers,
Charlotte the Glutton

0 doddles:

Post a Comment