Thursday, October 13, 2011

[Haul] From Crush Cosmetics!

*ding dong!* I just received my parcel from Crush Cosmetics this morning! Such a great start for the day! So decided to share with you guys..

  • Nyx Mega Shine Lipgloss in Sugar Pie and Golden Pink
  • Elf Matte Lip Color in Natural and Coral
  • China Glaze Nail Polish in Peachy Keen, Something Sweet and For Audrey
  • Milani Baked Blush in Corallina and Luminoso
Can't wait to try them on! *skips around the room*

Oh ya, before I forget, I have always wanted to do a shopping review on Crush Cosmetics. So here goes: I've bought a few products from them in the past few months, if I'm not mistaken this is my third time receiving their parcel. You can purchase brands like China Glaze, Nyx, NYC, Ardell, Milani, Elf, Coastal Scents etc from them. The service provided are quite consistent:
  1. Shipping takes only 2 days to arrive after placing your order (in my case)
  2. Any enquiries through email take less than 24 hours to get a reply
  3. They do not ignore your request (i.e. I told them to bubble wrap all my items, and they did!).
Besides that, they have a flat shipping rate! and if you were to purchase more than AUD60, you're entitled for a free ground shipping!

They are Australia based and they don't do international shipping :(

Wrapping everything up, it is safe to say that Crush Cosmetics is a trusted site to shop!

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment