Sunday, October 23, 2011

China Glaze: Below Deck

Below Deck is from the Anchor's Away Spring Collection 2011.


I love love...........love love love this colour!! Some say its a dupe of China Glaze's Channelesque, and some say OPI's Parlez-Vous OPI?. I don't own those two but IMO it reminds me of one of the many OPI's I own - Over the Taupe, but with a hint of greyish/purplish tone to it.

The application is a bliss! It is creamy and opaque in just one thick coat or if you like, two thin coats. The swatches shown below takes only one coat.


*It annoys me when the pictures just don't do the colour justice, it is more purplish irl! #@$@%!

Since it has a neutral tone, this color can easily go with anything. It screams chic, sophisticated, classy all in one breath! For me, it's the kinda color that is able to make a statement without any negative judgments. For example, black = goth and red = slutty *blablabla you get the idea*

If you're hoping for a BUT, sorry there won't be any. Unless you just don't like this shade of color in general.

Cheers,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment