Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NARS: Night Series Nail Polishes!

Can't wait to try on these nail polishes after I got them from kissandmakeupny.com!! So here are the swatches:

Night Flight is a shimmery dark blue. It looks almost like a black base with very fine blue shimmers scatter all over. Beautiful!

It's like I'm having Sapphires on my nails! *hearts*

The formula is great! Since I always prefer doing thinner coats, I need two for it to look perfect.

Definitely going to be one of my favourite nail polishes! I know I know, I've said the same to many of my other nail polishes, but this, I really really like! Really!!


Okay, move on to the second Night Series Nail Polish that I own, Night Rider.

Night Rider has a jelly formula to it. It is a light pinkish purple, something like a lilac.


As you can see, Night Rider is quite sheer. I've done two coats, but it'll definitely look better with an extra coat. I was just too lazy :P

I always finish my nail application with a topcoat. But for you lazybums out there, I must stress that both Night Flight and Night Rider need topcoats to acquire that fresh-looking-nail-salon-finish! It's a must!! Kappish?

NARS Night Series Collection have four different shades: Night Flight, Night Rider, Night Breeder and Night Porter. I've seen swatches of all of them and they are really amazing. Not to mention that these are limited edition! So grab them while they are still available!!

Blows kisses,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment