Thursday, December 1, 2011

Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette?!!!

OMG girls!! UD's Naked 2 is coming to town!



Do visit that site for more pictures and swatches

I'm a big fan of UD's NAKED palette! I've recommended this to so many of my friends, even newbies who were new to make up loved this! Was seriously damn excited when I heard of the rumours! And now that the rumours are true, I'm even more excited!!!! *gasping for air*

I like the tin packaging compared to the old velvety packaging that NAKED has. Hate that it now has dust all over and I'm getting so lazy to clean it every now and then.

The only thing that puts me off is that UD is still reusing shades from other palettes. I know that this is no news, but I still find it quite annoying. I spot Half Baked from NAKED and Blackout from their 15th anniversary collection. Seriously, UD! You need to kick off that pesky habit of yours!! Blehhhh..

Hmm, I wonder if Sephora Malaysia is going to bring this in. I hope they do! Cause this is going to be the best Christmas present this year! (yes, I do get presents for myself every now and then :P)

I want it! I want it!! Aaahhhhhhh...

Hugs,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment