Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MAC: Miss Piggy Collection Sneak Peek!

In order to celebrate Disney's new movie: The Muppets, MAC is going to launch the Miss Piggy Collection! This collection consists of only three items. However, only one of them is new and will be a limited edition: the Miss Piggy Pink Eyeshadow.

  • Eyeshadow: Miss Piggy Pink
  • Penultimate Eyeliner: Rapid Black
  • Eyelashes: #36
This range of this collection is fairly small compared to the previous collections by MAC. But it's nice in a way where you get to own the whole set without burning a big hole in your purse!

Since the eyeliner and lashes are not something new, I'm really looking forward to the eyeshadow. I've seen the swatches of it, it has a sweet and romantic feel to it. Arghhh I want I want I want!!

Now, the bad news, it is only available online from maccosmetics.com starting November 14, 2011. They only ships to US and Canada. Not sure if this collection is available on the Australian or Malaysian website, do check it on November 14 to try your luck! *prays hard*

MAC is not the first brand that collaborates with The Muppets, OPI has a whole new holiday collection on it as well. I'm eyeing Meep Meep Meep and Wocka Wocka! Gonna get those two when I'm back in Malaysia to compensate my lust for Miss Piggy Pink Eyeshadow! Hmph!

Love,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment