Friday, November 4, 2011

[Haul] Aesop

I've heard many good things about Aesop and since I've already finished up my Dior Hydra Life Youth Essential Hydrating Essence *fuhhh that's a really long name*, I decided to go to Aesop and have a look-see. After telling the SA about my skin condition, she recommended me a few items. All seems pretty tempting, but my self discipline and pocket tells me to buy only what I need most. Final decision: serum and toner.

  1. Bitter Orange Astringent Toner (Left) : AUD63
  2. Oil Free Facial Hydrating Serum (Right): AUD59
And so, the rumour is true: Aesop is really generous in giving out samples. Look what I've got!

Might be writing a review on the serum and toner in prolly 3-4 months time. Stay tuned if you're interested! :)

Hugs,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment