Monday, November 14, 2011

China Glaze: For Audrey

Wooohooo! My finals is finally over! Can't wait to go back Malaysia and gobble up all the food that I've been craving for the past 4months! muahahahhaha...

OK putting my excitement aside, I wanna share another awesome nail polish with you guys!

For Audrey was released back in 2007. It is definitely a brilliant tribute to Audrey Hepburn.

Gorgeous.

If this shade looks familiar to you, its because it is Tiffany Blue. China Glaze somehow managed to use Tiffany's trademarked blue. Hmm, I always wonder why did they name it Tiffany Blue when it is more of a turquoise. Well, to me at least.


After applying it on my nails, I thought it appears to be a bit more dusty than the Tiffany Blue. Sadly, I do not own any Tiffany & Co's items, if not I would have their signature box to compared to :(

The formula is great, opaque in just one coat. The swatches shown are one coat topped with Seche Vite's topcoat.

I absolutely love this colour, it is cute and gorgeous. Just like Audrey Hepburn herself.

Your verdict?

Love,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment