Thursday, November 24, 2011

Haul and kissandmakeupNY.com Shopping Experience!!

KissandmakeupNY.com is a New York based online retail store and it provides a wide range of brands such as NARS, Smashbox, Beauty Blender, Kiehl's, Laura Mercier, Butter LONDON et cetera.

There are two shipping options available: with or without insurance, which are USD14.95 and USD9.95 respectively. Both shipping methods are flat shipping rates.

Frankly speaking, I was more than relieved when this parcel arrived at my doorstep. Reason being when I went to google this online retail store up, there were quite a handful of negative reviews, some even said that they waited bout 50days and still didn't receive their items. In the end, they have to dispute their charges with Paypal. However, these negative reviews were quite backdated. So, I narrowed down my search and the recent reviews turned out to be fairly acceptable. I even emailed them personally to enquire about their shipping policies and I received their replies within 24 hours. Having gone through all that, I figured it'll be alright to place my order. Upon placing my order, I wrote an extra note saying that I wished to have my items bubble-wrapped.

Two days later I received an email stating that my items have been shipped and about ten days after that the parcel has arrived safely. And my items were being wrapped properly just as I've requested. It is always nice to know that the seller take your requests seriously, even though it is something as minor as that :)

The only downside is that they do not accept any returns or exchanges. The sales are final. That is also why I requested my items to be bubble-wrapped, just in case the items were to break during delivery or whatnot.

So, enough of my shopping experience. Time to see what's inside the parcel:
*gasp* excited!!

  • Beauty Blender's Blender Sponge and Cleanser Kit
  • Laura Mercier's Tightline Cake Eye Liner
  • NARS Nail Polish in Galion, Night Flight and Night Rider
  • NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna
  • NARS The Multiple in Orgasm
Jealous not? :P

Love,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment