Tuesday, December 20, 2011

OPI: Color to Diner For. Red Screams Christmas!

Ever since I painted Are We There Yet? on my nails, I'm drawn to the subtle shimmers of it. Hence, I decided to get the other two 'siblings' of it from the Touring America Collection. If you don't already know yet, I've got both Color to Diner For and My Address is "Hollywood" from secretalluree.com for only RM33 each!

Oh! Before I forget, regarding the double coding issue on my previous haul post, Secret Allure had already clarified it here! So, no worries girls, they are selling genuine OPIs!

Color to Diner For is a warm red. So far, the only red I have is Big Apple Red, but that's a bright one. Hence, I consider this a justified addition to my collection. (Justification: checked!) :)

Pretty shimmers!

Red base with gold micro shimmers, perfect combo for Christmas!

Love!

The formula is quite watery. But that doesn't really bother me much.

Opaque in two coats. Without a top coat, it actually looks kinda dull.
Hence, topcoat is a must!

Overall, a good red. Need I say more?

Love,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment