Thursday, December 8, 2011

OPI: Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet? is one of the many pretty shades from OPI's Touring America Fall 2011 Collection.

For some reasons, I'm very into coral shades these days and I love how this looks on my nails! It's very subtle and gentle, not too orangey. I'll describe it as a corally-salmoney-peachy-melon color.

Besides that, I love the golden shimmers in it! Sad that it'll only shows up under sunlight. For those who love the shimmers as much as I do, try finishing this with a translucent based shimmer nail polish.

Application was a bliss, like butter melting on your nails! I've done two coats and as you can see, the whites on my nails are still quite visible. So, if you're really particular, you should go for three.


Heart skips a beat!

Love,
Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. OH MY!!!! this colour is so gorgeous!!! I love almost all of the colour in this collection but sadly I didnt get any :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nicole Yea I'm planning to get another few colours from that collection, nail polish is an addiction!!

    ReplyDelete