Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dior: Exquis

After knowing that I could now purchase my favourite brands of nail polishes at a more reasonable price from SecretAllure and Nail Fiesta, I thought I didn't have to spend that much money on my nails anymore.

But I was wrong. Thanks to Pam, the polish police. And definitely not in a bad way :)

I know I've fallen completely in love with these gorgeous babies from Dior's Holiday 2011 Collection the moment I saw Pam's swatches. Especially, Or Divin, the one in gold.

With Chinese New Year just around the corner and all the hard core shopping trips, my purse has definitely gotten thinner. I told myself that I should only get one, just one.

I went to Dior's counter at Parkson just yesterday, getting real excited only to know that they don't have any Or Divin's left!! :( And they were sold out, EVERYWHERE ELSE! How cannnnn????

The SA told me that the only one left from the collection at their counter now is Exquis. Since it's my favourite, after Or Divin of course, I bought it without thinking twice. Another reason is to compensate my disappointment! There you go, I justified my purchase!

Since this is my first bottle of Dior nail polish, you have to forgive me for admiring its packaging :P

Ladies, this is Dior's Exquis..

The golden shimmer is really subtle. It adds uniqueness to the taupey base. Something like a it's-there-but-it's-not-there, peekaboo thing.

At first, I was quite worried about the formula. From the bottle, Exquis looks like a dirty gold metal, and these kinda polish are streaky and hard to apply most of the time.

But, my worries melt off when I first apply it on my nails. It was smooth, zero streaky-ness. Two coats and you're good to go.

This is my ultimate splurge for a nail polish. It costs me RM70 a pop! But, I love it and I have no regrets!

The only bad thing is that, when there's a first, there's always a second. Dior! Imma gonna get you friendsss!

Exquis, you're simply exquisite!

Love,
Charlotte

0 doddles:

Post a Comment